Admissions & Registration
We are now accepting new students for 2017-18 school year. Students must follow the admissions process listed below before they are eligible to attend our school. Students will be accepted in the order that they apply. All applications are subject to review by our admissions committee. The full 2017-2018 New Student Admissions and Registration packet is below to download. You can also select specific forms below if you only need one form and not the whole registration packet.
We encourage you to submit your application and $100 deposit by May 31 in order to guarantee your child’s spot for next school year and receive a $50 discount per student on your fall registration fees. Or submit by June 30 (our second early registration deadline) to receive a $25 discount on your registration fees. Some of our larger classrooms fill up quickly so don’t wait till fall to register.
OUR ADMISSIONS PROCESS:
Once a student completes the admissions process above and is accepted, they will need to provide the following additional documents or payments prior to starting school. All documents and payments should be submitted to the Business Office.
- Must sign a Financial agreement (will be filled out with the Business Manager)
- Must pay the first tuition payment and registration fee
- Students entering kindergarten (or students entering formal schooling for the first time) must submit a certificate of health from a doctor.
- Students transferring from another school must submit a Student Record Release to have their records transferred from their previous school to CAES
- Must provide a copy of student’s immunization records or exemption form. Click here for immunization requirements.
- Must provide a copy of a state certified birth certificate
- Each student submit a signed Acceptable Technology Use Policy
- Parent must sign and submit the Helping Hands Policy
- Please submit a separate check for uniform shirts and lunch tickets (minimum order $24.00)
If you are planning to apply for financial aid, we have a new process for applying for 2017-2018. We will again be using a third-party service called Smart Aid that many Adventist schools now use for financial aid. The deadline to apply is August 1. Click here to download the financial aid brochure and begin the process.
We will be submitting an order for uniform shirts on August 1. Those of you who would like to have shirts for the first day of school will need to have your order forms by July 25 for this first order. The order form is in the list below.
Late registration is scheduled for Sunday, August 13 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. To avoid standing in line on that day, you can submit your completed registration forms, registration fee and first month's payment to the business office any time prior to August 11. The first day of school will be Thursday, August 24.
The business office will be open for limited hours throughout the summer if you need assistance or would like to schedule a tour. To make an appointment, email the business manager Nicole Batten at email@example.com or leave her a message on the school voicemail at (208) 459-4313.
FORMS TO DOWNLOAD:
New Student Admissions & Registration Packet for 2017-2018 (full packet)
Individual Forms (all of these except the calendar are included in the full registration packet above):
- Admissions Criteria
- New Student Application
- Financial Agreement & Fees
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Student Record Release
- Recommendation/Reference Form
- Student Pledge
- Helping Hands Policy
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Immunization Requirements
- 2016-17 Calendar
- School Supply List
- Uniform Shirt Order Form
- Insurance Verification (optional)